Who we are
A very warm welcome from all of us at Resurrection Life Church. We are a very vibrant and lively close knit community of faith. We love God, we love life and we love people!!! We have a culture that encourages people to use their natural and spiritual gifts to serve God through serving people, not only in church, but in society and world at large.
There is great warmth, love and encouragement for all to draw from in the hearts of our leaders and Pastors - Pastor Chucks & Pastor Toyin UGOIHE . God has given our Senior Pastors (Chucks and Toyin UGOIHE) the mandate to raise an army of believers and disciples of Jesus Christ who are very passionate about the pursuit and manifestation of Christ-likeness. They have been in the ministry serving the Lord in different roles and capacities in the Body of Christ since 1989 in Nigeria , India and South Africa. Through them, God is raising an army of ordinary men and women who will transform and uplift the standard of life in Africa and other developing nations through understanding and applying Biblical principles that change their own lives and those in their circles of influence.
We all are working towards the fulfilment of this vision through evangelistic outreaches, one-on-one discipleship programmes and interventions, worship services, prayer and teaching meetings, training seminars, conferences and workshops etc. The teachings are very motivational and relevant, geared towards helping people achieve quantifiable results rather than making excuses.
Pastor Chucks has a passion for raising entrepreneurs and business people through the platform of “Kingdom Financiers Forum” (KFF) and the periodic Dream Achievers Conferences and Seminars. He is also the convener of the annual "Johannesburg Kingdom Financiers Conference".
Pastor Chucks and Pastor Toyin have been married since June 2000. God uses them very strongly in the area of relationships. Their expertise on relationships has helped thousands of Singles and Couples over the years build strong and lasting relationships through their Singles Ignition Seminars, Marriage Enrichment Courses and Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, Radio and Television ministries.
They are the hosts of the popular Single Ladies Boot Camp and annual Power of Woman Conference. They are also the founders of the Power of Woman Academy - a one year mentorship program for high impact women.
Pastor Chucks is the host of “Living The Life” and "The Amazing Power of Woman" radio broadcasts and the author of the book "The Amazing Power of Woman"
Pastor Chucks and Pastor Toyin are submitted to and are spiritually fathered by Pastor Paul Adefarasin, The Metropolitan Senior Pastor of All House On The Rock Churches Worldwide who also serve as The Apostolic Oversight over their ministry..
- We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
- We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We embrace and support compassionate Christianity, which emphasises relationship over religion.
- We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- We believe that Satan is totally and absolutely defeated through the victory of the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross.
- We believe in the virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutional death on the cross, the bodily resurrection, and the ascension of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that if you “know the truth, the truth will set you free.”
- We believe salvation is a gift of Grace — to be received, not achieved. “If you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
- We live by one principle, “to love God with all our heart and mind and soul and strength, and our neighbours as ourselves.” This is possible only through the in-dwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus..
- We believe salvation begins at conversion, which means joyfully living a life of heaven on earth until the fulfilment of the second resurrection!
We acknowledge Jesus as our CEO.
We ensure everything we do glorifies God & makes Jesus look good!
We saturate everything we do in prayer.
We define, evaluate, and refine everything we do by our God-given mission.
We will be intentional about raising and commissioning Pastors and Leaders who will model integrity and excellence in character and in the knowledge of God. We will work under their servant authority as expressed in the life of Jesus Christ.
We believe that success and growth takes place as the by-product of a ministry which refuses to be self-centred and self-serving.
We use God’s resources, deployed through God’s people, to accomplish God’s purpose.
We recognize, promote and maximize the use of our God given talents, gifts and abilities. We encourage and embrace diversity of opinion, experience, age, ethnicity, and denomination.
We respect each individual’s unique connection with God, which may or may not yet be fully realized.
We anticipate opportunities to invite individuals to accept the Gift of Grace from our Lord Jesus Christ.